Saturday, March 13, 2010

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Irrefutable Evidence that Christianity is True!

In a recent blog entry, presuppositional apologist Chris Bolt once and for all settles the age-old question about evidence for the truth of the Christian worldview.

In his blog Bolt tells his readers:
If you want evidence that Christianity is true you need not look any further than Dawson Bethrick.
With this incontestable revelation now out in the open, I would think that the folks over at Choosing Hats would be eager to post a hyperlink on their blog’s main page directing traffic to my site in the interest of advertising evidence for the truth of Christianity for the benefit any doubters who stumble onto their blog.

Send the doubters to me, and I will be more than happy to set them straight on the matter.

Will they do it?

Well, I don’t see why not if Chris Bolt truly believes what he says.

But we must keep in mind that actions do in fact speak louder than words. If Bolt does not provide a link to my blog from his blog’s main page, what does this tell us about his confidence in what he says in his blog?

One can only infer.

by Dawson Bethrick

No comments: